Saturday, November 24, 2007

What Colour should I be?




You Need Some Purple in Your Life



Purple will make you feel ambitious, independent, and creative.

And with a little purple, you will project an aura of individuality.

If you want more extravagance, you've got to get a little purple in your life!



For extra punch: Combine purple with green or orange



The downside of purple: It can evoke sad feelings



The consequences of more purple in your life:



You will feel an increase in your artistic abilities

You will find balance in the most chaotic parts of your life

You will feel calm and will be hard to disturb

2 comments:

Jo Anne O. said...

Hello my friend! Sorry to be away for so long...just wanted to say I really like purple and lavendar so we are good to go!

Hope all is well!

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

You've been tagged Lynette..please come to my art blog to see the rules if you would like to play!

Purple is my fav colour so goooo purple!