Saturday, January 9, 2010

A NEW YEAR!!



It's been a YEAR since I last posted on my blog!! WOW ... didn't realise that it had been so long! A bad year ... full of family and personal crisis ... that I'm very keen to put behind me. 2010 is going to be a GOOD year - full of art, crafts, good friends, loving family, and good health ... you hear me 2010!!

Anyway, I have done a lot of crafting this last year - kept me sane! Many, many cards - you'll find some at my card blog HERE ... I've been neglecting THAT blog too, but that's going to change this year as well. Here's a couple of Gothic Arch ATCs that I made for my Weird n Wacky Art group swap - I LOVE Gothic Arches!!

So, onwards and upwards - more to come! Thanks everyone for your friendship and patience, I appreciate you all.

2 comments:

Artisan Memories said...

Hi Lynette~~~ you know i have always love your arches!!! Keep up the fantastic work!!!
Hugs,
Laura ann

Jan said...

Lynette these are super cards any chance of making them as mixed media
Kiwi Jan
Jan Cotton xx