Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fun ATC's


One of the groups that I belong to (and it's also one of my favorites) is Eclectic ATC's. I love the swaps that they do, they are challenging and fun. I particularly enjoyed this one - "Weird Faces" ... the one on the top left is one that I also did for ATC's Down Under (the theme for that one was "Things my mother said").

The one on the top right is one of my New Zealand ATC Art Dolls - the face is stamped, and the body is hand-drawn & cut out. The bottom one (the Blue face) is a scanned and reduced original drawing by me.

This swap's theme is "Anything but Paper" ... this was definitely a challenge. The top left is x-stitch on fabric, with a tiki attached.

The top right is a beaded bee stitched onto sequin waste, then attached with brads onto cork ... this was fun to do.

The bottom one is an image sandwiched between two pieces of acetate - I used silver thread to tie the acetate pieces together. I'm really happy with how this one turned out, and I'm going to use this technique again.

No comments: