Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My inner child

This collage was made before I made "A childs view" - it actually
inspired me to make another one, as I enjoyed making this so much.
Same as before - the face was already cut-out, so all I had to do was glue it to card, and draw & cut-out the body. I love these colours - they are so me - PINK & PURPLE & LIME GREEN. The leaves are stamped, and the flowers are punched with drawn flowers on top, and the stalks are also hand-drawn.

"My inner child" - the title says it all. I think that this is me - the me that is in my head. I don't let it out to play often enough, but I think that will change from now on. I love drawing, painting, and doodling - I especially love Sharpies - and my inner child is looking forward to playing more.

After I finished these last two collages I scanned them, and made reduced copies for small pictures and ATC's - and then I made this beaded & ribboned picture. I'm really happy with it - now I'm not sure whether to give it away, or to keep it !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is nothing in this world, but the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. He eventually delivered me from my HELL, when I got down on my knees and asked for mercy and forgiveness for my sins. I have recovered my INNER CHILD - that CHILD is GOD.

MICKY - I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD - michael-micky.blogspot.com

PEACE BE WITH YOU
MICKY