Sunday, January 21, 2007

Welcome to Purplemajic Art


Hi all ... this is my very first post, on my very first blog. The reason that I started this blog is because I challenged myself to create or read/research art every day during 2007. I'm off to a good start, but since we ALL seem to start our New Years resolutions with a hiss and a bang, then fizzle out, I needed to do something to motivate me. This could be the way to do it, or it may fizzle out too!! Anyway, I have to give it a try, so bear with me, and I'll see what I can do.

I own 5 yahoo groups, and I'm active on all of them - I've posted links here for anyone that would like to have a look, and maybe join. I love ATC's, ATC & PAPER Art Dolls, and altered art - 3 of my groups are ATC groups, one is an Art Doll group, and one is a Mail Art (NZ only) group.

Here's a pic of my latest creation - an Altered CD, made for our first NZ Mail Art swap.


No comments: